DestinyB's

welecome to my blog,i'll be sharing some thoughts and everyday and entertainment news,feel free to add any comments and always come back.

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Communication is the key

You have to communicate in everything,with friends,relationship,work....whatever is on your mind,say it ,if you don’t ,The other party will never know.You can’t just assume that they should know! they wont,There was was a time,my first day at school,I met a girl,we got on so well ,we were hooked together,a week into our meeting,i went to the conference hall,she was in front of the hall ,waiving @ me to join her ,but cause i wear glasses and i wasn't wearing it @ that time ,i couldn't see her,so sat down,in the evening,saw her in the dinning hall,went over ,she blanked me,and just walked past,I was like oh,it’s like that hun,next time I saw her,walked right thru her,the next time we spoke was 5 yrs later with friends one thing led to another and we just started talking ,she said she was waiving @ me ,cos she had kept a seat but that I looked right @ her and sat down and she was like ok then.I lost maybe the best friendship I could av had, ,of course we couldn’t rekindle the relationship again,it just felt ackward.you might think maybe cos we were young ,that's why that happened but i can't even start to tell u how many relationships i've lost thru that sort of behaviour.u would think I would have learnt my lesson ...
I don’t know who I’m reaching with this but just felt I should share it,because we all keep getting sucked into this no communication demon...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home